Reblog if you enjoy theatre.
Any straight play.
If there is a single one you like, reblog.
More than anything! :)
"I have fought, I have cried.
I’ve been broke, I’ve been bruised.
Yet at the end of the day
This life is what I still choose.” - I’m A Star
Tim Burton (via jmaisonlilhouse)
And they weren’t even the same species.
“But it’s not natural!”
“There’s no way any child raised by two men could be happy, or even content.”
“But now their child will be gay.”
“He will never have a normal, real relationship.”
“He’ll be socially inept and never amount to anything.”
I rest my case.
And just for the hell of it…
You can be a homo too!
let me explain somethings about understudies and swings
- they have to know MULTIPLE ROLES
- and be prepared to go on for those roles with LAST MINUTE NOTICE
- understudies are REALLY TALENTED EVEN IF THEY AREN’T LEADS
- swings are prepped for TONS OF ROLES
- like the newsies swings have FOURTEEN ROLES they could go on for
- PLEASE DON’T BE RUDE ABOUT SEEING THEM
- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!